Ping Vision is a technical winter trouser engineered for performance and comfort but delivers ultimate protection from the cold weather. The trouser feature ThermoLite and Sensorwarm technologies providing permanent lightweight warmth, moisture management and superior water resistance to keep the wearer warm, comfortable and dry. They are quick-drying if you get caught in a shower and have four pockets, including two purpose-designed front handwarmer pockets. The Vision has the Ping eye logo on the back and is available in two colours.
Ping Sensor Platform – The Sensor platform from PING is an innovative performance fabric technology system designed to ensure that every garment is worn and is specifically engineered to respond to the body’s requirements and demands of the game, maximising playability whatever the conditions.
The Ping Vision trouser features Sensorwarm Technology which delivers Water Resistance, Wind Resistance and Thermal Properties.
- A Thermal layer to trap warm air and resist wind-chill, keeping you warm with minimal weight. Breathable fabrics ensure warmth with complete comfort. Stretch fabrics are cut and engineered to move with your game.
- Engineered for comfort and protection in cold weather.
- ThermoLite all-season technology; permanent lightweight warmth, moisture management and superior water resistance to keep the wearer warm and dry.
- Tekfit stretch waistband with inner gripper tape.
- Slip leg pants.
- Two front handwarmer pockets.
- Back scorecard pocket and security pocket.
- Ping branding in back
- 65% Polyester, 23% Polyester ThermoLite, 12% Elastane